- First, I stamped the floral images using Amalgam Ink on X-press it card stock.
- I used the following Copic Markers to colour the images
Flowers – Y38, Y35, Y21
Leaves – G99, G97
- Next, I took an A2 size Neenah Solar White #110 cardstock.
- I used the Honey Bee Stamps – Plaid Background, Distress Oxide Pumice Stone to create the background and the Picket Fence Studios Blender Brushes to ink the same.
- Then, I stamped the sentiment using Honey Bee Stamps – Hello.
- Finally, to add some texture, I used some Hemp Cord behind the images and adhered the same to the card base.
Hope you have like my card today, thank you for stopping by and Happy Crafting….