This is my fourth card for the level 2 of AECP. This card is based on the Masking Unleashed class conducted by Svitlana Shayevich. If you are new to masking, this class is for you. I have used the Masking technique and created the floral arrangement on my card. I also wanted to try no line water-colouring technique for a long time. I had tried before and failed, but this time I am satisfied with the results. Hope you like it too.
- I have used Altenew’s Perfectly Perfect Stamp set. First, I stamped the images using the Antique Linen Distress Ink on an A2 size Arches Cold Press Watercolour paper.
- I did mask the images as required.
- Next, I coloured all the images and the background using Mijello Mission Gold Watercolours.
- After colouring the images, I splattered some diluted Dina Wakley Acrylic paint on the card panel.
- I trimmed the card panel by 1/8” from all sides and adhered the same to an A2 size card base using some foam tape.
- To finish the card, I stamped the sentiment from the Build-A-Flower: Morning Glory stamp set.
Hope you have liked my card today. Till next time…